4. J.J. Ford's theory of the game she thinks he was lying about being murdered. This is all some stupid set up. She thinks he wants revenge.
1. What is the relation with Sam W. Westing has with everyone?
12. When it said "purple waves" I thought it was a clue but it wasn't.
7. Why did turtle say she was the bomber when she wasn't?
11. How was
5. I think that Sam Westing is Barney Northrup, Sandy McSouthers, and
3. I think that Christos murdered Samuel because he seemed guilty, but he can't tell because he would be in BIG trouble.
27. Madame Sun Lin Hoo, cook
Jake Wexler, standing or sitting when not lying down
28.Turtle Wexler, witch
Flora Baumbach, dressmaker
29.Christos Theodorakis, birdwatcher
Dr. Denton Deere, intern, St. Joseph's Hospital, Department of plastic surgery
30. Alexander McSouthers, doorman
J. J. Ford, judge, appellate division of the state supreme court
31. Grace Windsor Wexler, heiress
James Shin Hoo, restaurateur
32. Berth Erica Crow, Good Salvation Soup Kitchen
Otis Amber, deliver
33. Theo Theodorakis, borther
Dough Hoo, first in all-state high-school mile run
34. Sydell Pulaski, secretary to the president
Angela Wexler, none
10. I believe that Angela
17. Grace Wexler is Mr. Westing's niece.
13. Hoo sued Sam Westing over the invention of the disposable paper diaper
14. Flora Baumbauch made a wedding gown for Violet Westing
15. Angela looks like Violet Westing
16. Mr. Theodorakis was childhood sweetheart of Sam Westing's daughter
7. She didn't want to get Angela in trouble for bombing
11. The dead body, It was a wax dummy
24. everyone only got one pair of clues so it was a challenge to figure them out.
25.The rules are very important if you don't follow them you could forfeit
35. The teams are very important to the game because you have to "play/stay" with them throughout the game
2. I like the quote, "It is not what you have, it's what you don't have that counts"
6. I felt bad for Angela when the bomb blew up her face at he bridal shower.